My Fashion Motivational Talks
Having bounced back from being made redundant twice within her fifteen-year career as a clothing designer, she understands the fashion industry, inside out.
She now uses this experience to teach the next generation of fashion industry professionals as a visiting lecturer, tutor and career’s mentor at one of the top universities in England.
WHAT can we do for you?
Our talks are interactive, giving practical tips for coping with the dynamics of the fashion industry. There will also be an opportunity to ask questions and network.
Every participant leaves with their own personal action plan, practical tips, plus an attitude to go forth in search of the endless possibilities and purpose!
Whether you are a new graduate, experienced fashion professional or just been made redundant. Sometimes, self-motivation needs someone positive to kick-start the process.
See below for examples:-
Common mistakes when looking for a job in the Fashion Industry
- How to survive the fashion industry
- Fashion industry expectations in the workplace
- How to bounce back from redundancy
- How to get the most from your job experience and internships
- How to work in a competitive environment
- How to handle creative criticism
- How to handle emotional challenges in the Fashion Industry.
- Key tips from Fashion Recruitment Agents.