Motivational talks and self-coaching sessions
Book your place!! – “Chasing the Fashion Career Dream” is next My Fashion Tutor Event – Coming Soon
The founder of ‘My Fashion Tutor’, Michelle Muirhead
, delivers all motivations talks. She uses her wealth of experience in design and passion for fashion education to help others, reach their potential in the fashion industry. Starting her journey with a diploma at London College of Fashion and completed her B A Hons degree in Fashion, from The University of Creative Arts. Michelle has nearly fifteen years of experience working as a clothing designer and understands the fashion industry inside out. Since 2013 she has used this experience to teach the next generation of fashion industry professionals as a visiting lecturer, tutor and career’s mentor at some of the top universities in England.
- Fashion Industry myths
- Understanding your creative mindset
- How to handle criticism and rejection
- How to handle a competitive environment
- Work life balance
- Assessing your competitive advantage
- Career blocks
- Dealing with the fast pace industry and time management
- Climbing the ladder
- Common mistakes in interviews and on CV’s
- Job searching, internships links and resources
Participants will leave with their own personal action plan, more informed, feeling motivated and confident in their future.